I want to start this post by saying I am extremly grateful for everything I have in my life and I don’t want this post to seem greedy. Basically these are things I would never buy for myself but if they had no monetary value and Santa’s elves made them I would like them under my tree on Christmas morning. Other then a house, an engagement ring, and a trip to Jamaica here are my most wanted presents!
1. Nikon DSLR: The reason I can’t justify buying this is that I have a perfectly good SLR but… I only have a telephoto lens, it doesn’t record video and it’s old. My camera is also Sony and I told myself that I would one day invest in a Nikon and this is an amazing deal!
2. Mac Laptop: My current laptop is junk and I told myself the next one I bought would be a Mac.
3. Soda Stream: I love carbonated water this would make my addiction less expensive.
4. Adidas runner: need some new sneaks and I want black on black, I’m probably going to buy these with my Christmas money.
5. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer: THINK OF HOW GREAT MY LIFE WOUL BE WITH THIS. I could make so many baked goods so much faster and without making a huge mess.Also my current mixer is from 1980 so I think it’s time for an upgrade.
What is on your wish list this year?